“Quick lunch stop”
Review of The Upfront Club - CLOSED

The Upfront Club
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: This Cafe/restaurant Has Great Food, Very Friendly Staff, Fab Music. Its A Co-operative, Run For The Benefit Of The Town. Photos. Ita
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice, fresh food. Came out very quickly! We were both happy with out meals, I had a duck salad from the special board and husband the grilled snapper!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

We visited The Upfront Club on Saturday morning and decided to try one of their breakfasts.

We both had Eggs Benedict with the locally smoked bacon on grilled Turkish with free range poached eggs, baby spinach and house made dill hollandaise sauce, plus and an additional two sausages.

What a great meal. I was so tempted to ask the waitress where they bought their sausages ... the best I have tasted for such a long time. They were very busy when we turned up, but we managed to find a table, placed our orders at the counter and received our breakfasts in about 1/2 an hour. I would highly recommend this restaurant -- good quality, fresh food.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Visited during the Christmas break. Was busy everywhere but managed to get a spot and decent burgers pretty quickly. Coffee was decent. Very welcoming to our small kids too.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Decided to stop in as we passed through Maleny looking for somewhere to lunch. My husband and I tend to shun overpriced swanky cafes and coffee shops and seek more laid back, earthy places to eat. We weren't disappointed here. My husband has quite the gamut of food sensitivities and allergies but the menu presented plenty of choices for him. They were quite busy which would probably explain the wait time for our meal, which was close to 30 minutes. But the food was delightful, reasonably priced and the ladies that served us were friendly and seemed to enjoy being there.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Outside the Upfront Club we were stopped by a local elderly gentleman who sang the praises of this great cafe. We took his word and enjoyed our breakfast and great coffee - we have returned many times.