“Amazing Ramen.”
Review of Umami ramen

Umami ramen
Ranked #72 of 231 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic Ramen. Although I go here for takeaway, the place looks like a hipster convention so it’s a cozy option for eating in. I asked what they recommend and I got the Smokey Black. I highly recommend you try it! Always greeted with a smile and given oh so tasty ramen.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Decided to try last week and we not vegan but tried the Vegan ramen and Oh yeah we will be back this was soooo good!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After my last review I mentioned the only thing wrong was serving size was bit small for price. Went back today and they must have seen my review it was perfect size I almost didn't need karange but it's too good too miss . The ladies there are what you expect from Japanese they are lovely and so helpful. This is in my best 5 restaurants on the coast and is a must go . Unfortunately everyone else knows too as we only just got a table today it was packed ..keep up fantastic work ladies it's a gem

1  Thank E718ZZscottr
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

So great to have fantastic Ramen on the Sunny Coast. Tell your family tell your friends we need to make sure this place stays open

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Headed here for lunch and more than impressed with the food/service and decor! Arrived at 12 and lucky we did as by 12.20 every table was full and takeaway service was piling up. Both noodle dishes we had were sensational and I really didn’t need to add extra pork shoulder too my dish. Will return.