“Best Eggs Benedict on the Sunshine Coast!”
Review of Red Sea Restaurant

Red Sea Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Eggs Benedict (with smoked salmon) is my favourite breakfast/brunch, and I have ordered it in many Sunshine Coast cafes over the past decade. I have to say that this is the BEST that I have ever eaten anywhere. The serving size was generous, the eggs were perfectly poached, the hollandaise sauce was ample to dress the food and was freshly whipped to perfection. The thick rustic style toast was just the right consistency to soak up the the egg yolk and hollandaise, and the fresh baby spinach was in good proportion with the other ingredients and thank you for not dousing it in cracked pepper without asking me. Compliments to Chef...I will be back regularly.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank O8996BAphilc
Write a reviewReviews (666)

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

I have eaten Bacon & Egg rolls all over the world & have never had one like I have just devoured at the Red Sea restaurant.

Firstly, you have to be really hungry if you order one of these whoppers!

Made fresh by the owner chef, Neil using the tastiest smoked bacon this side of world.

This Bacon & Egg roll has to be seen and eaten for a taste sensation!

Definitely one for the bucket list!

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Curiosity39034362220
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Our favourite restaurant when dining out with friends. As usual last night the food was delicious, the staff friendly and the service excellent. But to top it off Noddy made an amazing birthday cake- it tasted wonderful and looked incredibly special. Thank you so much.

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank vals801
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

We had a family dinner tonight as it was recommended by a friend and it was outstanding! There were ten of us and everyone loved their meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Orion had us laughing with her bubbly personality! We will definitely be back and also recommend this place to our friends and other family members. Thanks so much!!
Doreen & Allan

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank doreend1963
Reviewed 26 June 2021

My family of 8 along with our 2 grandkids walked into Redsea Restaurant yesterday without a booking and right from the get go the staff member was already busy with another walk in of 12 people but she was amazing, never complained, always attentive to everyone in the restaurant. For an island family of big eaters, this place was absolutely amazing, the food catering to big eaters the staff member catering to all our needs and the price ridiculously cheap!!! The best experience ever. Thank you so much Red Sea for creating an overwhelming and definitely satisfying experience for my family!! Definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone either living or visiting the Sunshine Coast!! Because of our awesome experience we will definitely be visiting the Sunshine Coast again!! Thank you so much ❤️

Date of visit: June 2021