“Best seafood Chowder ever.”
Review of Red Sea Restaurant

Red Sea Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 204 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

My favourite dish is sea food Chowder and my favourite sea food restaurant had it on and it certainly did not disappoint. Magnificent taste and jam packed with prawns, scallops, fish and a bug thrown in for good measure. I struggled to finish it as it was so big , but I did it although my wife couldn’t quite get the job done. Neil just keeps the great meals coming and if you’re in Maroochydore you simply have to book a table.

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Tullten
Write a reviewReviews (678)

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

Excellent. Best steak we have ever eaten when dining out. Food was so fresh, service was excellent. Breakfast was also excellent. Amazing value for money. The teenagers were even impressed!!

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Bushiesintown
Reviewed 1 October 2021

Went to Maisie's for lunch - appalling ! May have had an excellent reputation in the past but clearly it is not valid now ! Tasteless food and overpriced. And the service was ordinary too ! If I go to a "white table cloth, good silver" restaurant making the effort to dress up, I don't expect the front of house staff to be serving me wearing gym attire ! Restaurant was nearly empty so I think the writing is on the wall for this has-been - went to Red Sea at Maroochy for dinner - clearly the best seafood restaurant on the Sunny Coast by a long way - restaurant was full of satisfied clients ! Excellent food, good value and wonderful service ! I know where I'll be going in future ! A big "Thank You" to everyone at Red Sea for a fabulous night !!

1  Thank kattyh2015
Reviewed 22 September 2021

Excellent lunch; outside in the sunshine on a lovely day.
Really good piece of Orange Roughy beautifully cooked. Seafood platter for my companion - beautifully served. Always happy to return to this happy little restaurant: great service, well presented food and very good value.

2  Thank marigoldKent
Reviewed 20 September 2021

The portions were big and so tasty. My husband had the seafood platter and the rest of us had steaks and prawns. So so good. Wished tummy had more space - couldn’t finish the meal because it was huge :) The staff was very hospitable. Great food, great service team

1  Thank 300aishaths