“Great Lunch Spot ”

Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Port Lincoln
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Port Lincoln is home to Australia's largest fishing fleet and has more millionaires per capita than any other city in Australia.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Friends recommended this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Sat outside with the dog and were well looked after by attentive staff. Can thoroughly recommend the pot of mussels.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (819)

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Make sure you hit up this place for a great meal in Port Lincoln. Great coffee ☕ always a plus first thing in the morning, along with friendly service & a great menu! Located on the esplanade you can't go wrong with fabulous views & food.

1  Thank Astrid909
Reviewed 26 November 2020

I was disappointed with the seafood marinara pasta dish. It needed more seafood and the tomato sauce was very bland lacking any flavour. I ended up leaving most of it as I wasn’t enjoying it which is a shame as I hate wasting food and it was on the pricier side. The menu and reviews looks great so maybe I was just unlucky.

Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Simply the best food we had in Port Lincoln. Whilst it might not look fancy, the food here was wonderful. Fresh local produce, well cooked, served by friendly staff in a timely way - what more could you want? I wish we had eaten here earlier I our stay because it reinforced that the rest had been mediocre at best. Excellent all round. I wish it was a loser to home so we could eat there regularly.

2  Thank Adelaide5000
Reviewed 9 November 2020

First night in Pt Lincoln and we were keen to have a good seafood meal.
We started with the Deviled Scallops which were delicious...so we were really looking forward to our mains. My husband ordered the seafood marinara which is his favorite dish to order...His serve was large with a good amount of seafood but it lacked in flavor the tomato sauce was runny and bland and not spicy at all...he was extremely disappointed and he left half his meal behind. Then mine was a vegetarian dish of Sweet potato Rosti with half an avocado on top. Firstly I don’t think the Rosti was made fresh today as it seemed very reheated and the Avo was way too firm and crunchy and Avocado should never be served not ripe...very bad form guys, so I left half my meal behind as well! We did inform the staff, whom were very pleasant and attentive of our dissatisfaction but they did not offer any kind of compensation off our Bill
Hence my unfavorable review as this meal cost over $100.00 so you expect it to be good and it was not!