“Great Website, Good Food”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in West Fargo
Description: Visit your West Fargo Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Ordered our meal on their website. Worked flawlessly. We could actually track the progress of the order. Right down to the drivers name. Amazing. Food was good, typical fare.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

It took 6 phone calls. Everytime I called they put me on hold before asking how they could help me. If I stayed on hold they never came back to me. I also got cut off once. I had to call to ask if my pizza was coming or not after waiting over an hour for delivery. No apologies were given. When the pizza arrived, it was very gooey and way too much sauce and hardly any pepparoni. I did tip the driver since it wasn't his fault, but I will never ever order from this Dominos again. I should have received a refund.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Always a nicely prepared good tasting pizza. The staff are friendly, and they are open late with in store dining. Its a very unique dominos, and its very good. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Ordered by phone, their Special Large 3 topping hand tossed pizza with bread sticks. The order was delivered quickly. It was fresh, hot and tasty.

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Called a hotel recommended pizza place, although still open they said they were not delivering... Worked out for me, called my reliable go to choice, Domino's.. They got my order right and delivered it in about 15-20 minutes; it was piping hot, tasted great and definitely was what I needed. Thanks again for coming through...