“Copped salad and lasagna”
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy - CLOSED

Maggiano's Little Italy
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My favorite restaurant but too bad they are closing this location. I always get the Marco's dinner for two with the chopped salad, lasagna and terramasu. With the takeout we get 6 meals out of this for $42. Just cannot imagine a better place to go for a dinner but now we will have to visit Orlando, Chicago or Cincinnati to indulge.
Ask for extra sauce (not that you need it) as dipping their always hot bread is a treat.
They have tons of gluten free options as well and my allergic daughter tells me they are great as well

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Prices are great! The gnocchi are unbelievably good. It's my favorite dish, but the other dishes I've had here were great too!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We were recently guests at my old college roommates 50th wedding anniversary. The event was held at one of the banquet rooms in the maggianos restaurant in Beechwood, Ohio. Marks for the ambiance, waitstaff, and the location were excellent. However, there was a lot to be desired in regards to the food. There was no question that there was an intriguing selection and the abundance was without a doubt, but the quality missed the mark entirely. Despite the disappointing food, nothing could put a damper on the joy we felt celebrating this momentous occasion with loving friends and family.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great Italian food at a very reasonable price. Nice décor. Love the Sinatra music. Take advantage of the eat one take one home pasta dishes.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I usually prefer family owned Italian restaurants rather than chains, but we were in a hurry and happened b y Magliano's in the Beachwood Mall. Asked the hostess if we could be in and out in 45 minutes and she said yes. Our server was most helpful and polite and while we usually like to spend more time at dinner, they delivered as requested. We had our dinners- all orders correct and well prepared in our allotted time.
We enjoyed their bread and I had the eggplant parmesan,one of my favorite Italian meals. This was the second time I ordered an entree that came with an additional one to take home. The truth is that on both occasions I was traveling and ended up having t0 give the food away- once to a cab driver and the other to a maid. We enjoyed Magliano's and would dine there again

1  Thank Jeffrey M