“Delicious food!”

House of Thai
Ranked #29 of 127 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We never expected to find delicious Thai food in Ohio. Boy, were we surprised! They are vegan friendly and made superb Larb Tofu. We liked it so much we ordered it twice. The curry, fresh rolls, and spicy rice were all wonderful. We would definitely go back often if we lived nearby. Service was good and the food authentic.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a variety of excellent dishes and the food was really good! Menu is great with so many authentic choices! Service was friendly and quick! Thai beer to wash down the whole meal! Great place and would highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

If you love Thai curry, I can say that hands down, the Red Curry is the best that I've ever had anywhere (and I eat a lot of Thai food all over the country). If you go there with kids, I strongly suggest the House of Thai Fried Rice. My kids (ages 1-10) all love the fried rice. The vegetables are always fresh. What I love about this restaurant is that the wait time is not long, parking is easy, the atmosphere is casual and relaxing, and the food is ALWAYS SUPERB. I go there for business meetings (not noisy, easy to talk), I go there with my family, and I order take out at least weekly. They never disappoint.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Place was empty. Quick service and attentive waitstaff; however, the food was truly below average. Small portions, not very flavorful and also incorrectly seasoned. Very disappointing based on the high reviews this place has been given. Will not be coming back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

House of Thai is our favorite Thai restaurant because the food is consistantly excellent and the service is very good. The restaurant is owned by a Thai family that is hands-on in operations. The restaurant decor is nice with plenty of Thai accents, but is not overdone. We just had dinner there last night, but we've been a regular for at least 10 years. We have not done a review because eating there is just part of our regular routine because we love the food. They are closed on Monday.