All reviews bed and breakfast farmstead restaurant living space beautiful place to stay quiet country queen suite der dutchman we've stayed great weekend enjoyed our stay walnut creek yogurt great room ohio relaxation sugarcreek
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Booked a room for a little three-day R&R. Had a great time last year there.
Had a SUPERB stay this time and didn't want to leave.
Innkeepers were outstanding hosts who made us feel welcome beyond compare.
A courteous, professional, efficient and overall likeable couple provided for our needs without delay whether it came to hot, tasty French toast or an extra toothbrush :D
Definitely received the rest and relaxation necessary.
My wife and I can hardly wait for our next visit.
Thanks so much, Carlisle Berlin!

Room tip: As far as we can tell, every room has a great view. Also all one really has to do is take a step outside and enjoy nature at its best.
1  Thank RnP6362
Reviewed 29 December 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Carlisle Country Inn in Berlin for two nights right after Christmas. It was so nice to get away to this relaxing inn after such a busy season. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. The views were gorgeous and the location was great. It's certainly close enough to walk to the shops on a nice day. For breakfast, we had the option of eating at the inn or at a nearby restaurant for their buffet. I think it's nice to have that choice in case you want to sleep in or you feel like socializing with the other guests. The innkeepers, Lori and Jim, were friendly and very helpful with restaurant recommendations and knowledge of the area. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Stephanie O
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Delicious breakfast on Sunday, very nice cozy room with electric fireplace, TV, king-size bed, and jacuzzi. Owners are very friendly and very accommodating! Lovely place to stay for a little getaway in Amish county!

1  Thank Jacey N
Reviewed 27 November 2016

To celebrate our anniversary, my wife and I decided to venture out to Berlin, Ohio. While we've stayed at several other locations in the area, this was the first time we stayed at the Carlisle Inn. Off the "beaten path", this inn is a small six bedroom home that reminds me of a cross between a actual B&B and hotel.

The rooms were spacious, the couple managing the property was friendly, and it was quiet. Stepping out of the room's backdoor, you are presented with the rolling hills of Berlin. While it was too cold to walk, much of downtown Berlin was in walking distance.

If you're looking for a quiet, getaway place, I would highly recommend the Carlisle Inn. My wife and I are looking forward to venturing out next year.

Date of stay: November 2016
1  Thank Macvideoman
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Recently stayed at the Carlisle Inn at Sugarcreek Ohio sister-in-law and I needed a little get away. The Inn was great the beds were comfy, the food was good and the hotel was very well appointed. We even saw a play while we were there it was called Mennonite Girls Can Cook and it was hillarious. We did a little shopping and a lot of eating but mostly we just rested and relaxed while we sat on our private balcony and enjoyed the view of Amish country.

Date of stay: November 2016