US$130
US$97
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$139
US$135
Hotels.com
Lodging on the Square(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$90
Zinck's Inn(Berlin)
US$120
US$110
Hotels.com
Berlin Village Inn(Berlin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$91
US$115
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2012

What a beautiful cabin, nestled in a woods with a lovely pond out front. My husband and I had the most relaxing, peaceful time staying here. The cabin is spotless. It has a hot tub out on the back deck and a jacuzzi tub inside. At night we could see every star in the sky and in the morning, you can watch the deer. Just wonderful. I would recommend Tranquil Acres Cabins to anyone wanting to get away from the everyday stuff that makes life stressful. There is none of that there. No TV, no noise, just peace and relaxation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My husband and I decided to go to a cabin for the weekend and came across Tranquil Acres. The cabin amazed us, they thought of everything! Perfectly decorated, clean and had everything. It was a perfect escape! If you are looking to go to Amish Country, this should be your first choice!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2009

My husband and I had the privilege of just returning from this beautiful cabin. We stayed in the "Cozy Pine" cabin, and it was wonderful! The cabin is fairly new, and spotless! The "extras" were thoughtful - from a bottle of sparkling grape juice to milk and juice in the fridge, and coffee in the freezer! Everything worked properly. The jacuzzi was relaxing to come back to after being on our feet all day around Berlin! Only downfall was we were given emergency phone numbers, but there was no phone, and no cell phone service. Also, be prepared for well water, which is to be expected in this area. We were delighted with the walking paths in the woods and the birds in the feeder out front. The Bibles were a nice touch. We are already planning on when (not if!) we will return!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank beablessing
A TripAdvisor Member
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Reviewed 23 December 2003

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful cabin just outside Millersburg. We stayed for only one night, but it was well worth the stay. Everything was just as it was advertised, and it was a nice escape from the kids and work stresses of everyday life. No phone, no tv, no radio, no pets it was super. We brought food in and cooked on the grill. The fireplace with remote control was nice, it is right across from the jaccuzi tub. This is so much better than a motel as a getaway, so close to home yet so remote a feeling. I would like to stay there again soon.

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member