US$119
US$88
US$80
  • Fitness centre
US$132
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$118
US$109
US$107
Hampton.com
US$125
US$129
All reviewsresidence inngold memberfull size refrigeratorkings islandonly stayed one nightbit datedeasy accessmorning breakfastgreat place to stayconvenient locationfitness centerbed was comfortableliving areafirst floorbedroominnstennis
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I loved everything about Sonesta in Blue Ash. I travel for work and have stayed in many hotels but this one made me feel as if I were at home away from home. From the friendly staff, room size, amenities (Refrigerator, stove, sink, coffee maker, toaster, plates, cutlery, cups, can opener... you name it, it was there, comfortable bed, relaxing couch, cleanliness, nice location, easy parking, breakfast and social evening dinners were great!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Dorlisa L, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Awe... we are blushing now! It humbles each of us to hear such a great review. Thank you so much for taking the time to score the hotel. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I would highly recommend Sonesta - Blue Ash. Everyone I met from the staff was courteous and friendly. The room was very clean, the bed and furniture were comfortable, and all appliances in the kitchen worked and were recent models,.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

We are very proud of our team's friendliness! Our hotel is definitely in great shape and we are looking forward to a renovation this spring. We hope to see you back again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

This was my first experience with this hotel chain and I definitely look forward to staying with them again in the future! I travel a lot for business and if this is the standard, I will look for this chain everywhere I go from here on out. Super friendly, super clean, really affordable!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

That is great to hear! At Sonesta, we are growing! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The hotel was older, but I was willing to give it a shot. Facilities were clean-ish, but not anything horrible. The biggest issue occurred when I went to shower the morning before check out and the water was barely luke warm. When I reported the issue to the Operations Manager at check out, she questioned me like it was the Spanish Inquisition. She didn’t even offer an apology, much less anything to make it up to me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I wanted a 2 bedroom hotel place to stay for my son and there were only 2 in the area Sonesta and another brand. I usually stay at the other brand but after reading the reviews I decided to try Sonesta this time and I was pleasantly surprised the reviews were correct and I was very happy with the cleanliness of the room and both the evening social food which was available Mon-Wed and the daily morning breakfast options. Wish they were located closer to where my son will now be living for when I go to visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family