“Some people love this stuff”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Blue Ash
Description: Skyline Chili restaurant chain. Famous for secret recipe Cincinnati-style chili & fast, friendly dine-in & drive-thru service. Serving Cheese Coneys, Ways, Greek Salad & more great-tasting food since 1949. Locations in OH, NKY, IN & FL. Grocery products available in OH, KY, IN & Chicago.
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The 5 way is no secret. Noodles, chili, beans, onions, cheese. Not fancy but a good portion for the money, good value. It's not my cup of tea, but I admit the chili portion is interestingly spiced, sweeter that some, with cinnamon. I brought one home for my brother in law who inhaled it and raved about it being the best chili ever. The restaurants staff was friendly and fast. They got this down to a science.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Skyline Chili is a must have. Skyline Chili is a Cincinnati experience. I have loved Skyline Chili ever since my college days in Cincinnati. Skyline Chili is very unique and a true local favorite. Everytime we get close to Cincinnati, we must go to Skyline.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Very good meal. I had the 5 way. Very tasty. The 5 way is beans, onions, cheese, spaghetti and chili.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We weren't especially hungry,but being in the area,we decided to get a coney for the road.
It was fine,keep in mind what "Cincinnati chili" might not be what you expect to be chili.but it's quite good..

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I grew up in Cincinnati but have not lived here for the past 20 years. Skyline is worth the flight. Delicious, unique, and simply awesome. The Plainfield Road location is one of the better locations. Thank you for a great meal!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Skyline Chili? Share your experiences!