“Best food so far on our road trip!”

Luke's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have been travelling across Canada and the USA. Trip Advisor had a good rating for Luke's so we stopped for lunch. Best burger so far and we have tried many..LOL...Chicken chunks also were delicious! Highly recommend and we will be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Each time I come to Bluffton University for a game, or college activities for my son, we make Luke's a must stop. Friendly service, great food and beer selection, and wonderful gluten free options!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Very good pizza and other items. This place is like a sports bar with upscale food. This is not typical bar food. The pizza is very good and so is the calamari. Sandwiches, subs, smoked chicken wings are all good. Give it a try. It's more of a 4.5 than a 5. The only down side is the bar service is slow and the wait staff is only average.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Lukes for dinner tonight. Sat at the bar but they also have outdoor seating in season. Had the grilled chicken. It was very good. The service was great and a few locals were eating there. The beer selection was great. Had some straight from Germany beers on tap and a few regional brews. I visited on a Monday night. I'm guessing on the weekend they have some live music
I will visit this place again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We like to eat here, but the service has been so bad the last few times we have gone. Our waitress is terrible. I hope someone trains her before they lose more customers.