“After game, after recital, after everything....”
Review of The Dairy Freeze

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dairy Freeze
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is our go-to place for ice cream and burgers, as well as celebratory cones after soccer games and piano recitals. Great sweet potato fries and cyclones. Better than the chains. Too bad it has to close for the winter.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Stopped to get a chicken sandwich and a milkshake. When I got home and went to pick up the shake by the base it squished and the lid flew off and there was shake all over. The lid was not on tight. I call and she said I shouldn't lift it by the lid. I had not and did not find her helpful.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food here is excellent, as well as the ice cream. Some of it may seem overpriced, but all of it is name brand product. Also, it is a small town, family-owned place, so you'll have that.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were heading home from our spring break down south and pulled off the freeway to find a place to buy a snack. We found the Dari Freeze right in town. Family of 5 got 5 regular size cones for $6.75! We pay at least $11 for the same at home. The help ( I assume the owners) was friendly and the ice cream was good. Cute little place.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

The ice cream here is good. I've had their turtle sundae, peach sundae, twist soft serve cone, and aloha cyclone (I'm sure I've had some of their other ice cream creations too, but that is what I remember). I love their chicken tender basket with fries. Their chicken tenders are actually TENDER and moist. The only time I had a hamburger from here I didn't like it. The walking taco is OK. Unfortunately, this place is overpriced compared to other similar ice cream/food places (I am not the only person that thinks so) and I'm pretty sure they raised their prices when they reopened for the season this year. That is really the only drawback. Other than that, the workers seem friendly, the orders are moved along quickly and it is a pretty popular place.

Been to The Dairy Freeze? Share your experiences!