“Egg McMuffins”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I stopped in on the way to Frankfort, KY to deliver a car. I ordered two Egg McMuffins with white cheddar cheese. I paid with 2 $2 bills. The clerk was so excited about the $2s that she didn't type the order correctly and 2 regular McMuffins were made. She also closed the drawer before giving change. I asked again for what I wanted and they made them. I got to the car with the 2nd bag and this one didn't have napkins in it like the 1st did. I had to go back in. The sandwiches were very good. Too bad the lady couldn't keep her mind on what she was doing.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I'm not a fan of McDonald's in general, but they did a good job here.

This was just a quick stop over during a bus trip. I found the restaurant to be clean.

All we ordered was two of the sausage burritos. They were, but nothing to go out of your way to obtain.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Friendly staff, fair price, got food in a hurry. We also met our friends who lived in town. A good fast food place.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

several of us go in for coffee and a visit. We can sit where we can talk and the coffee is good. Since it is near home no problem getting there

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

For fast chain food restaurant they were very good. The place is kept clean and the help is friendly. The food is fast goo but it was good. This was a quick stop after a movie with our grand daughter.