“Ordered takeout a few days ago”

Cozumel Restaurante
Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Brunswick
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered takeout a few days ago and got the fajitas and a couple tacos and I orders queso fundido. Instead they gave me queso with seafood which my wife is allergic to. I also became sick for approximately 24 after eating. Never had a bad experience in the past but I don’t think I will be going back.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Gobrowns2018
Write a reviewReviews (118)

Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

This place is always very good. The service is always phenomenal. I hate tomatoes. But I love their salsa. I have never been disappointed. Phenomenal.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Great authentic Mexican food with many choices. Prices are fair and the service was great. The food tastes very good.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Dirtiest filthy place ever been in Brunswick, the service is good, and margaritas are good, you need to stay drunk, just in case your food moves!

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank Tgspiro54
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Had dinner with another couple on a sunny Friday evening. Arrived at 5:00 PM and was able to be seated immediately on their patio. Menu is huge, with lots and lots of things to choose from. Chips and salsa were brought out when we were seated and they alone will fill you up.

Chose the Enchiladas Rancheros, which included five different kinds of enchiladas. Food was OK, but wish it would have been a little warmer when served, Another member had the Fajita Rice Bowl and the portion was huge. She was only able to get through half of it. My wife had the quesadillas and she said they were very good.

Nice to eat on the porch on a sunny evening, as the inside was packed. Prices for food and drinks were reasonable, but not the best Mexican food I have ever had. Lots of other nice places in the area that can give you just as good, or better meal, for the same money.

Date of visit: September 2019