“Cozy spot with great Pad Thai”
Review of Larb

Larb
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were excited to try Larb out tonight and we weren't disappointed. We ordered our usual "barometers" for a Thai restaurant which are spring rolls, Pad Thai for me, and fried rice for her. I ordered my Pad Thai spicy...american spicy, not Thai spicy and it had perfect heat. Just enough zing to get me sweating a little bit...if you're into that sort of thing. The waitress even brought a little tray with four different types of oils with varying degrees of heat in case I wanted to kick it up a notch as she put it. My wife enjoyed her chicken fried rice but we both felt something tasted different than the Thai food we are used to. Not a bad different...just different. I can only surmise that the freshness of the ingredients was the difference. The food was excellent. Me being the adventurous eater, I cannot wait to go back and try some of the more authentic dishes. Great Thai...and you don't even have to leave Brunswick....who would've thought???

1  Thank TommyM29

Reviewed 14 November 2015

The dishes were tasty without being overwhelmingly sweet. The decor was fresh and lovely. The waitress was very friendly. We enjoyed everything about it.

1  Thank twocrazycats
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I had the pananag curry with chicken and it was delicious! My husband had cashew chicken and it was very good too. The place is small but I love the atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Betsypal
Reviewed 10 November 2015

We went with our 2 kids (14 and 11) and even the picky eater loved her food. Our waitress was SO nice and all of the food was delicious. I'm sure we'll be back many times!

2  Thank LovetoTravel8675
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

The finest restaurant in town, and brand new! We have tried our traditional favorites and it exceeded expectations. Pad Thai, Drunken noodles, satay and dumplings are awesome. We always get edamame and theirs is fresh, warm with a nice light dusting of salt. All their food is very fresh, and cooked to perfection. Today also asked for recommendations and I got the basil duck that was crispy and scrumptious. I like the spice but if you don't ask them to go light on the heat. Must finish with the Mango and sticky rice. They now also have liquor and wine.

2  Thank Benlw