“Best Thai food in Ohio”
Review of Larb

Larb
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Larb offers the tastiest food, with fabulous service, with the sweetest staff, at reasonable prices. Their cocktails are terrific and starting with Thai dumplings or coconut soup sets you up for a great meal. The restaurant is spotless and quiet and never disappoints.
Ask for Amy and meet the calmest, attentive restaurant owner you'll ever meet...what a smile.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I bring everyone to Larb to enjoy their amazing curries! Absolutely delicious! The servers are super great.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Took Mom to Larb for Mother's Day. Compared to other Midwest Thai restaurants, Larb had great variety. Of course there are pad Thai, noodles, and curries, but they also have several unique dishes and seasonal specials. We started with the spring rolls and veggie pot stickers, both were brought out quickly and were flavorful. Several folks ordered bubble tea, the green tea and honey dew melon flavors were great. Most people ordered the pad Thai sand said it was quite good, not too spicy. I had the ginger mushroom chicken, a monthly special, and they spiced it up for me like I asked. It was great, juicy, flavorful, and spicy. Three waitress also brought a jar of spices to our table - jalapenos, chili oil, and chili paste.

The restaurant mostly has small tables for 2-4 people so we had to wait a bit for our party of five. There is additional outdoor seating.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

What a great surprise. Went for lunch with family of six based on TripAdvisor reviews. They speak the truth! Really authentic and delicious Thai cuisine, great service and reasonable prices. That adds up to five stars to me. I had the red curry and requested the spice cart to kick it up to Thai levels. All others in my party loved their dishes and announced that this would always be a stop when visiting Believeland. Go and support this great new restaurant. Orders to go as well!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Larb Thai has phenomenal food and service.Its quiet enough there that you can actually have a conversation and both of my teenagers love the food and can actually agree on going there.we have been there many times and the food has been delicious ,hot and fresh every time.