US$107
  • Breakfast included
US$55
US$45
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$100
US$70
Priceline
Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$109
Comfort Inn(Cambridge)
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$71
Deer Creek Motel(Cambridge)
US$45
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancookiessmiling faceswould stay againthe managerslight dinnerour home away from homebreadsticksan added bonuslocal restaurantsnice hotelevery morninghamrecommend staying heresoupa great place to stay
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Based on the low low price I was not expecting much. It was real nice. Property, room and staff all super.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Albert G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Caldwell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Hello, Victor K.
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a guest feedback survey. I was glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable.
I will pass these comments along to the staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Days Inn in Caldwell Oh is a great place to stay, clean and comfortable with a decent breakfast. The personnel I this hotel are excellent.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Albert G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Caldwell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Hello, GeorgiGOhio

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This was one of the best places that I have ever stayed in. You served a wonderful dinner and breakfast that were both unexpected. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Albert G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Caldwell, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Hello, Julie E
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a guest feedback survey. I was glad to hear that you found the dinner and breakfast to be to your liking. Feel free to stop by and visit, again!

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very nice clean, and comfortable. We stayed three nights and couldn't have been happier. The room had everything we could need frig,coffee, iron, and even a blow dryer. Plus friendly staff and free breakfast we will definitely be back.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello, darkhairedwolf
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a guest feedback survey. I was glad to hear that you had a mini-vacation with us. Hope, that you will stop back and visit us, again!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The hotel is meticulous with a cheery atmosphere.I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling in the area. The bedding was fresh and clean , as well as the towels. We arrived much earlier than anticipated, and they checked us in with no problem. For being a budget friendly hotel, this certainly exceeded my expectations. The hotel was sold out , and the staff managed to keep up proficiently with the demands of all travelers. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Albert G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Caldwell, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Hello, Kristina T
I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a guest feedback survey. I was glad to hear that you found the hotel to be clean and friendly. I was glad to hear that we able to get you checked in with no problems. I am very proud of my staff that they were able to keep things up and running during the busy time. They work hard as a team to keep the hotel running proficiently. I hope that you will visit us, again!!