I was unable to stay at this hotel and in the end had to transfer to another hotel nearby. I will preface this by saying that I am unique in that my allergies revolve strongly around chemicals and fragrances. Upon entering this location I immediately smelled some kind of air freshener. I figured I would be fine after getting into a room, assuming this was just something in the public areas. It was actually far worse in the room, which I assumed was some kind of scented carpet shampoo. I immediately asked for another room, of which the lady at the desk was so incredibly kind and accommodating to. The next room was a bit better but within a few minutes I had a full blown asthma attack and had to leave. The lady at the desk mentioned that not only was I likely reacting to the carpet shampoo but also the copious air fresheners throughout the facility. She mentioned mold and covering up that smell. If there was any mold, I didn't see or smell it. She quickly checked with another local property and they were able to transfer me.
Excellent staff and decent looking hotel plus rooms. Overwhelming fragrances that were potentially covering up another issue means I could never recommend or stay at this location in the future.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking