Comfort Inn
US$59
US$99
US$69
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$73
Agoda.com
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskaward winninga long day's driveroom was immaculately cleansmall dogmy home away from homelemon waterexcellent place to staytour busyogurtthe hotel managerstay there againbreakfast optionsroad tripcracker barreleastern ohiothe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2016

In planning our baby shower we were in need of suggestions on where we would hold it. Lee who works at Comfort Inn came through again !! We always stay at the Cambridge Comfort Inn when we travel back to our hometown. No matter what we are in need of Lee and Megan will always make sure we are taken care of. The housekeepers are wonderful and maintenance have helped us out when our room phone would not work. If I travel alone my husband knows that once I reach Cambridge I will be in good hands at the Comfort Inn.. I thank everyone that helped us make our baby shower for our grandson and his wife a huge success. Being in N.C and trying to plan a shower in Ohio was a task but with their help at the Inn we did it ! We will be forever grateful to them.

Room Tip: Dairy Queen is close !!!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your complimentary feedback! We are always so glad to have you as our guest and we look forward to your return visits! Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We returned to this Comfort Inn after several years away from it, and it's still just fine, especially if you're lucky enough to be checked in by the affable, informative manager, Megan. The rooms felt to us a little smaller and older than our usual fare at Holiday and Hampton, but everything was clean, and everything worked. The mattress was good, the heater/AC worked, the WiFi was fast and reliable, the flat-screen TV was fine, and even the in-room coffee was drinkable. The hot breakfast buffet was at least average for that kind of thing. Checkout was a easy as check-in.

Some nearby restaurants, among others, are Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, and a local restaurant next door recommended by the staff, but we haven't tried it.

I'm pretty sure this Comfort is cheaper than a typical Holiday or Hampton, including those at this location, and, except for feeling small and middle-aged (but at fighting weight), I'm not sure what you lose by staying here. I'm pretty sure I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask about room choice at the front desk; don't accept blindly what the 800-number says about what's available.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent feedback from your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our clean hotel, comfortable rooms, and friendly service. Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

We stayed here just a few nights ago on our way to Baltimore. I am looking at the reviews to the right of this site and can't believe the reviews. We travel back and forth in this area but this was our first stop at this Comfort Inn. I must say it was an excellent stay. Staff amazing and attentive. Room was excellent. It was clean, the bed and all amenities were top notch. They are renovating a portion and have received a high rating recently. Not sure when these other reviews were written but can say as of this week the place was terrific. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and found our staff to be friendly and attentive. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

The hotel is modest but very comfortable, clean, and well maintained.It is good value for the price, but what makes it outstanding is the personnel. the staff at this hotel invest their personalities and time into treating the guests as friends. You walk in and are greeted by friendly professionals. They get the work done but with genuine smiles and conversation. Theresa welcomed me with a smile and laughter after a long day's drive and made my dog feel welcome as well. She called to make sure my room was fine and took care of a small challenge with the TV. Fue (can't read his writing?) - owner of Braxton -- made the visit special with smiles and stories and making sure I had everything I needed. when I next visit the area, there is only one hotel I will consider!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent staff, and clean, pet-friendly accommodations. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we look forward to your return stay with us!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I am sitting in room 214 in the Comfort Inn in Cambridge, Ohio. I am staying here only because the parking lot can accommodate a vehicle towing another vehicle.

My room smells funny. I think this is due to the "heating and cooling system" and possible mold therein. I have that in quotes because the room has no thermostat. You turn on the air conditioning unit and it just runs constantly until you shut it off. Same with the fan and the heat. It's noisy and irritating and hard to regulate the temperature. When I arrived, the room was horribly stuffy because the heat was left on on a very warm day (and of course it was running continually).

The refrigerator in the room is constantly running....with the door open...because the door will not close. You close it and it pops back open. I turned it off.

They did the cheap insert-over-the-tub upgrade with the bathrooms and now there's a precipitous drop of about two feet (I'm not eggagerating) when you get into or out of the shower. It's kinda dangerous and if you were a tall person, your head would almost touch the ceiling in the shower; you're up so high!

They have the weird soft water so you never feel like your soap is rinsed off.

WORST IF ALL; I HATE this; the shower drain is backed up somewhere down the line and the water rises and covers your feet as you shower. Gross, gross, gross!

They have DirectTV, which is what I have at home and I love it, but I bet it goes out in a heavy rain like mine does at home.

The hallway carpet is HEAVILY perfumed/deodorized to the point of being nauseating. Thank God they did not treat the carpet in the rooms with the same stuff or I could not stay here. Every once in awhile I get a whiff of the horrible hallway perfume in my room. Makes you wonder what smell they are trying to cover up.

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in this town, just across the street, just three days ago on my drive out east; I can see it from my window and I'm pining for it! It cost about $30 more a night and it was lovely and SO WORTH THE EXTRA $30!

Insult to injury: turns out we could have parked a car towing another car in the Hampton Inn parking lot; they have a turnaround behind the hotel.

This Comfort Inn is NOWHERE NEAR a $100+ per night hotel.

I'm planning to leave 2 hours earlier than I thought I would in the morning just to get out.

I am getting a tiny bit of perverse satisfaction using the hotel's free Wi-Fi to write this review.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton Inn instead.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We have made many improvements to our hotel, including our newly decorated "Truly Yours" guest rooms featuring new beds and carpet. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will use your comments to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!