All reviews front desk jetted tub cans of soda room was immaculately clean small dog lemon water open until midnight excellent place to stay tour bus parking lot yogurt stay there again road trip a great stay check in was quick shower head first floor
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I was unable to stay at this hotel and in the end had to transfer to another hotel nearby. I will preface this by saying that I am unique in that my allergies revolve strongly around chemicals and fragrances. Upon entering this location I immediately smelled some kind of air freshener. I figured I would be fine after getting into a room, assuming this was just something in the public areas. It was actually far worse in the room, which I assumed was some kind of scented carpet shampoo. I immediately asked for another room, of which the lady at the desk was so incredibly kind and accommodating to. The next room was a bit better but within a few minutes I had a full blown asthma attack and had to leave. The lady at the desk mentioned that not only was I likely reacting to the carpet shampoo but also the copious air fresheners throughout the facility. She mentioned mold and covering up that smell. If there was any mold, I didn't see or smell it. She quickly checked with another local property and they were able to transfer me.

Excellent staff and decent looking hotel plus rooms. Overwhelming fragrances that were potentially covering up another issue means I could never recommend or stay at this location in the future.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will use your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

In planning our baby shower we were in need of suggestions on where we would hold it. Lee who works at Comfort Inn came through again !! We always stay at the Cambridge Comfort Inn when we travel back to our hometown. No matter what we are in need of Lee and Megan will always make sure we are taken care of. The housekeepers are wonderful and maintenance have helped us out when our room phone would not work. If I travel alone my husband knows that once I reach Cambridge I will be in good hands at the Comfort Inn.. I thank everyone that helped us make our baby shower for our grandson and his wife a huge success. Being in N.C and trying to plan a shower in Ohio was a task but with their help at the Inn we did it ! We will be forever grateful to them.

Room Tip: Dairy Queen is close !!!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your complimentary feedback! We are always so glad to have you as our guest and we look forward to your return visits! Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We returned to this Comfort Inn after several years away from it, and it's still just fine, especially if you're lucky enough to be checked in by the affable, informative manager, Megan. The rooms felt to us a little smaller and older than our usual fare at Holiday and Hampton, but everything was clean, and everything worked. The mattress was good, the heater/AC worked, the WiFi was fast and reliable, the flat-screen TV was fine, and even the in-room coffee was drinkable. The hot breakfast buffet was at least average for that kind of thing. Checkout was a easy as check-in.

Some nearby restaurants, among others, are Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, and a local restaurant next door recommended by the staff, but we haven't tried it.

I'm pretty sure this Comfort is cheaper than a typical Holiday or Hampton, including those at this location, and, except for feeling small and middle-aged (but at fighting weight), I'm not sure what you lose by staying here. I'm pretty sure I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask about room choice at the front desk; don't accept blindly what the 800-number says about what's available.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent feedback from your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our clean hotel, comfortable rooms, and friendly service. Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

We stayed here just a few nights ago on our way to Baltimore. I am looking at the reviews to the right of this site and can't believe the reviews. We travel back and forth in this area but this was our first stop at this Comfort Inn. I must say it was an excellent stay. Staff amazing and attentive. Room was excellent. It was clean, the bed and all amenities were top notch. They are renovating a portion and have received a high rating recently. Not sure when these other reviews were written but can say as of this week the place was terrific. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback on TripAdvisor.com. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and found our staff to be friendly and attentive. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

The hotel is modest but very comfortable, clean, and well maintained.It is good value for the price, but what makes it outstanding is the personnel. the staff at this hotel invest their personalities and time into treating the guests as friends. You walk in and are greeted by friendly professionals. They get the work done but with genuine smiles and conversation. Theresa welcomed me with a smile and laughter after a long day's drive and made my dog feel welcome as well. She called to make sure my room was fine and took care of a small challenge with the TV. Fue (can't read his writing?) - owner of Braxton -- made the visit special with smiles and stories and making sure I had everything I needed. when I next visit the area, there is only one hotel I will consider!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent staff, and clean, pet-friendly accommodations. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn-Cambridge and we look forward to your return stay with us!