Comfort Inn
US$54
US$109
US$67
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$97
US$93
US$136
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskaward winninga long day's driveroom was immaculately cleansmall dogmy home away from homelemon waterexcellent place to staytour busyogurtthe hotel managerstay there againbreakfast optionsroad tripcracker barreleastern ohiothe entire staff
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My Wife's cousin was getting inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton,Ohio.So after traveling by tour bus for 9 hrs ,we arrived with 50 other family and friends at this hotel, well i always look at the lobby which was clean and neat,though there were a lot of us checking in ,staff worked efficiently to get us all in...Breakfast was delicious & hot all 3 mornings there,Staff was great !...Service was excellent and Housekeeping is Awesome .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel, great service, and delicious breakfast. Stop and see us again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My daughter and I had a fantastic overnight stay at this hotel. The location just off the highway on a strip filled with restaurants is great. Theresa at the front desk was very nice and welcoming, and she had just made lovely lemon-infused water in a glass dispenser in the lobby (she layers the lemon slices with ice so that they are suspended evenly and look very pretty). The freshly baked chocolate-chip cookies at 3 pm check-in are a wonderful treat, Our room was immaculately clean and very comfortable. The bed was just right and even had good linens. The bathroom has a vanity separate from room with the toilet and shower, a feature my daughter and I like a lot. The toiletries were good and even included a packet of makeup-remover pads. The shower head had a nice, strong spray. Not long after we had settled into our room, the phone rang, and it was Theresa calling to ask whether our room was ok and whether we needed anything. The comfort, cleanliness, and customer service are fabulous.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review. Your compliments on our attentive staff and clean, comfortable hotel are greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary lemon-infused water station and fresh-baked cookies as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Simply the best hotel I've ever stayed at . I stay at hotels now and I realize why they call this the award winning Comfort Inn . The entire staff including the Hotel manager Megan always make me feel at home and have also became my friends . I always would recommend this hotel and I go out of my way just to stay there . The cleaning crew and the woman who prepare the morning breakfast to great pride in there job and help me and my family or just my son feel appreciated and special every time possible. Thanks Comfort Inn Cambridge for your service when I had to call your place of employment home . I miss you guys and look forward to seeing you guys again !! I could list names but in fear of leaving someone out I can honestly say your team deserves all the accolades

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
MeganB573, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review! Your compliments on our comfortable hotel and friendly staff are appreciated by all of us. We enjoyed having you here and definitely look forward to your next visit to Comfort Inn-Cambridge!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is an older hotel and a little outdated but we found the front desk staff to be excellent and the accommodations to be clean and comfortable. This hotel is a bargain and shouldn't be overlooked when traveling through this rural area. Breakfast was as offered at some more expensive hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff at Comfort Inn-Cambridge and found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We are currently completing the new Move to Modern Comfort brand upgrade. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We checked into the hotel at 4:30 pm.My daughter and I were taking a long needed mini vacation,and we were planning on using this hotel as a base for 2 nights.Check in went smoothly.The problem started when we opened up the door to our room.It reeked of a foul smell,at first we could not identify it, but it seemed to smell as mold with a heavy cover up of some type of perfume cleaning product.I am sensitive to mold,and had I stayed I am sure I would have ended up in an emergency room.We went down to the front desk and explained our problem and asked for a different room,they said they were sold out.We knew we could not stay in this room,so we scrambled to find other lodging.We were able to find a nice room at the state lodge up the road.Although the lodge room was $360 for 2 nights,at least we could breathe.The people at the front desk were nice and refunded our deposit,This hotel has a problem.We also smelled a high concentration of chlorine in the hall,because we were 2 doors down from the indoor pool.I have read some other reviews and have found 3 that described the same problem.A bad start to our vacation,but I do not know how to keep this from happening again.

Room Tip: if the hotel has had construction has it been from moldy rooms with a perfume cover up
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently completing our Move to Modern Comfort Inn brand-wide upgrade. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.