All reviews fire pit both mornings the location is perfect access road great hotel newer hotel great stop outside patio sitting area front desk staff cross country trip staff went out of their way staying at this hotel king suite would stay here again fresh fruit waffle maker
Reviewed 7 June 2018

There's no reason to stay anywhere else... If it's available book it. Don't even think, just do it. It's the best hotel in the area and for good reason.

This hotel is drop-dead gorgeous. Seriously, I am not exaggerating! Our first impression was that this property is immaculate.

The room was beautiful - as nice as any room in the 4-5 star hotels that I have stayed in (which with my business travels have been a lot) and was better than most. It was spacious, quiet, great bed and pillows, good lighting, lots of space to store stuff, numerous easy-access plugs to recharge our electronic lives, a nice little fridge and microwave for our soda, coffee, and tea, and a wonderful walk-in shower. WiFi was excellent and the breakfast was way above average for a hotel breakfast (I'm not a big breakfast eater).

Perhaps the biggest asset of the hotel is its staff. Everyone one we met was professional, friendly, and bend-over backwards helpful. We were also totally surprised by how cool Cambridge actually is. The town’s historic district is, well, historic and quite lovely. It’s the most beautiful courthouse I’ve ever seen.

If you ever have a reason or desire to visit this part of the country, you really have to stay at this Fairfield Inn.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter and have a view of the fire pit and forest.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marygoodman
Barb L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Our entire staff strives to provide an excellent guest experience with exceptional customer service and immaculate cleanliness.
We appreciate and value your feedback and hope you come back to visit us soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This brand new hotel is conveniently located and very well appointed for a Fairfield Inn. The king bed was very cozy and the bathroom shower made you feel like you were in a more upscale hotel. Nice fire pit in the back and front desk staff was very professional. I used this hotel as a stay over for a trip to the Wilds. Excellent value!!!

Stayed: May 2018
Barb L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for your recent visit with us. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay and our nice bathroom shower!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My daughter was going to be in a Regatta at Dillon Lakes so by the time I decided to go the whole 100 mile area was booked but I stumbled onto this hotel that was only 40 miles away. When I checked in I could see 2 coach buses it turns out 2 schools were staying at this hotel for the races. Rita greeted me at check in. She was great. Very helpful. My room was awesome 425. Overlooked the fire pit and was large and spotless! Breakfast both mornings was excellent and peaceful because both schools left before sunrise. Now I had no idea how to get to Dillon Lake but there was helpful Rita with perfect directions and even printed out for me which really helped because it was way out in the country. From my room I could see restaurants and bars about 6 block walk so I took off hiking and had a real good meal and drinks but i suggest you drive because not really a good sidewalk and I was dodging semis and it was dark when I hiked back. This hotel was perfect for my needs and I look forward to coming back. Oh yes and the night auditor Kim was just as nice and helpful!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Barb L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites! We can not thank the students and parents enough for being such wonderful guests! We are very pleased you loved your room and looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

It is a fairly new place and it has plenty of parking. Pretty quiet considering it's right off the freeway.. Room was clean and beds very comfortable. Exceptional breakfast selections which made me very happy. Would stay here again. Staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: First floor away from elevators and vending areas
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Barb L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

On behalf on our whole staff we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your travels! Looking forward to your next visit when in the area!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Located just far enough from traffic, this new hotel is prestine and quiet. Staff are remarkably helpful and courteous. Only two downsides are navigating in and out of the access road (no stop light and truck traffic that blocks access) and the free breakfast - which is high calorie and high carb. If neither of those diet features are of concern, then you're golden. Check out the fire pit and seating ate behind the lounge. And there's even a small pool. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Barb L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of the road getting out of our property, you are right it is tricky. Looking forward to your next visit when traveling in the area.