US$51
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$81
US$67
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
US$175
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanspartan raceplenty of parkingwould stay here againpool and hot tubgreat place to staylong driveconvenient locationvery nice hotelstaff was friendlynice stayinnshighwayohioaccommodations
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The accommodations were above what I expected. The room was spacious and clean. There was no fear of spending a night alone. I will stay there again. Breakfast was outstanding. Loved the Kennedys baked goods!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Marjorie B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Adrienne_6110,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn in Cambridge, Ohio! Thank you also for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on Tripadvisor! We are thrilled that you were happy with your stay!

Thank you for noticing our clean, spacious rooms and our breakfast! We are happy that you enjoyed the Kennedy's baked goods as well! We appreciate you recognizing our efforts.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I always stay at Hilton properties because of their great service and quality - and this property did not disappoint! They had great rooms, good breakfast, and overall nice property. Although I did not use them, they had a nice looking indoor pool, exercise room and business center.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear 388lisav,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you for taking your time to complete the guest review on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled that you were happy with this stay!

We hope that you will come back and stay with us at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! We love having you here!

Beset,

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Picked this location for the night before our. Is it to

A great location for an over night stay before visiting The Wilds in Cumberland. Cambridge is a lovely town and worth the visit. Dinner at Theo’s was Ok, not remarkable. The Wilds is a true hidden gem in central Ohio.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Garnet S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge! Thank you also for taking your time to write a wonderful five star review on TripAdviisor!

We agree with you that the Wilds is remarkable! It is part of the Columbus Zoo, and research is done at the Wilds besides being a fantastic environment for people to enjoy seeing these animals, and terrific for the animals, too!

We do hope that you come back to see us at the Hampton Inn Cambridge as well as the Wilds!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Working in Cambridge, England, I just had to stop off and visit Cambridge Ohio. I searched for Hampton Inn in the rental car GPS, and found this hotel. I booked the room as a walk in (rather than using a website) as this ensures I get the Hilton Honors points.
I was very happy with the room, however during the night I heard some kind of noise which I eventually figured out was the fridge. Great the have the fridge in the room (which I did use), but I would have happily pulled the plug out if I could have been bothered to get out of bed. I was really tired and went back to sleep quickly. I should have informed the front desk when I checked out as the fridge could have been faulty.
My room was on the right side away from the freeway (which others have mentioned can be noisy), so heard no noise from the freeway (only the fridge).
Otherwise I was very happy and the hotel seemed very modern.
I noted the nice looking pool and hot tub.
Strangely I have no recollection at all of the reception and eating area, but they tend to be very similar in all Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
marjoriebucci, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Gary from Cambridge,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge, Ohio, USA! Thank you for taking your time to complete the guest review on TripAdvisor, and giving us a five rating! We are thrilled that you were happy with your stay!

We are so sorry that you were disturbed by the fridge. It most likely had gone into the defrost mode.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Friendly staff. Traveled with family so having some extra space in this type of room was nice plus our kids each had a bed to sleep in. Front desk, breakfast attendant and the housekeeping staff I interacted with were all very friendly and proactive in offering assistance. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mrgilgamesh,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cambridge, Ohio! Thank you for taking your time to complete the guest review on TripAdvisor, and giving us a five rating! We are thrilled that you were happy with your stay!

If ever back in our Cambridge Hampton neck of the woods, we hope you stay again! We love having you here!