US$51
Quality Inn Cambridge(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$67
US$104
Hotels.com
US$180
US$175
All reviewsupgraded to a suitetypical hiecinnamon rollshi expressfront desk staffmicrowave and fridgedouble checkbed was exceptionally comfortablepool and hot tubfine hotelroad triphotel is cleannight's sleepparking lotcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffking bed
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We like to stay at Holiday Inn Express, and usually we find them satisfactory, but this one is a cut above the rest. The front desk staff are very welcoming and efficient with check in and out. The room was spacious, with comfortable beds, a desk and chair, sofa and coffee table, microwave and fridge. WiFi and newspaper were appreciated. The breakfast was typical HIE and met our needs. The location is very good, just off I-70 within walking distance of some restaurants and shops. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I stayed at this hotel last night (Christmas night 2017) I was told that it's only been open 3 years. This hotel is clean, the bed is comfortable, the hot tub relaxing, the pool is large and refreshing, the food good and the staff very friendly & helpful. If I was to say anything negative it would have to be about the hot tub jets. It only had one jet that was forceful. I had stayed at this hotel's sister hotel in Zanesville the night before, & their hot tub had much better jets. Since I was the only person using the hot tub yesterday, it wasn't a real concern. I just sat with the one forceful jet against my sore back. If I had been sharing the hot tub with others, I would of been pretty disappointed. Other than that, I'm giving this hotel a much well deserved excellent rating. I plan to stay again next Christmas night. Oh, I must mention how awesome their pillows are. I'd love to be able to buy some just like them. The pillowcases even have the pillows labeled, soft and firm. My king bed had 2 pillows of each firmness. Finding the hotel is a little tricky. It took me a couple tries before I found the entrance, but it was worth it.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hotel was easy to find, very clean, with everything looking crisp and sharp. They had thick towels, comfortable beds and hot water. They thought of everything, from a big, clear TV, to a Kuerig coffee maker. Breakfast was good and again, the dining room very clean. Free coffee all of the time. The staff was very friendly and very efficient. We felt safe there and the staff had recommended a great restaurant close to the hotel. They had an indoor pool which looked inviting.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HIExpressCambridge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back every time you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This HIE is a gem. Friendly and professional welcome, upgraded to a suite. Comfortable bed and clean room and bathroom. Breakfast the usual fare but all fresh and well stocked. Clean and secure property - well lit outside. Great first night on a cross country trip

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HIExpressCambridge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you o your next trip to the area. Have a great day.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

My wife and I stayed one night when we decided to check out the National Museum of Glass (also great). Hotel is a few minutes off of I-70 and easy to get to. Very, very clean. Very, very quiet. Beds and pillows were super fantastic. The Internet was ok, not fast, but I could not get Internet on my cell phone. ONLY BAD THING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS THE COFFEE. I think it might be that the area has a lot of iron in the water which affects the taste. We will definitely stay here again. In fact, it was so good that we won't have to check for another place. This is the fourth HIE we've stayed at in 4 small towns and all were the best.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank gabeinthewoods

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cambridge Ohio. We appreciate your business. We hope to see you again soon.