“This place is fun!”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 May 2016

First time I had been there and found the food and the drinks great! It was my birthday and had wanted to go there for some time and glad I did--I hope to return. I loved the atmosphere and there was plenty of food so you wont leave hungry.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Price is reasonable, wait time for food was long, portion was good, taste was average, service below average.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Not sure what has changed but the quality of their food has gone way down. Used to be one of our favorite places in Canal but over the past year, things have been mediocre at best.

1  Thank ladybugJ13
Reviewed 29 April 2016

My entire family has eaten here probably ten times as we love Mexican food. The issue here is that it is SO unpredictable! One visit will be good, then the next one horrible. The service is sub par usually, and the food is never the same quality. I wish I could recommend this, but can not.

1  Thank sphillips256
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The staff is very friendly and attentive, excellent service, great margaritas, but sadly all the food is tasteless, its all so bland and boring, the pork has zero flavor, the refried beans was nothing more than a thick mess, the rice, like the pork, was tasteless, I salted and peppered and juiced up everything with every sauce they had so there would be some flavor, It didn't work.