“Just fantastic!”
Review of Zeppe's Pizzeria

Zeppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #32 of 45 Restaurants in Chardon
Description: Zeppe's Pizzeria is an amazing pizza restaurant and we offer full-service catering. Our menu offers a diverse and unique selection of specialty pastas, freshly baked subs and wraps, premium traditional and boneless wings, a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts, and of course, Award-Winning traditional and specialty pizzas. Call us today or try our online ordering and get an amazing pizza delivered today.
Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Love the Chicken Bacon Ranch and Meaty Extravaganza pizzas in particular. They are always very generous with the toppings. Great, friendly, helpful team. It's our family's favourite.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I lived in Chardon for 25 years and the go to pizza place is always been Zeppi's. I live in LA now with my son and he always mentions that when he would come to visit me in Chardon Ohio the best pizza he ever had was Zeppi's. You can't find it out here in California

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I thought I would give the chardon store another try. alas, never again! so unprofessional. the kid answers the phone, "hello." I ask, "is this zeppes?" he says, "uh, oh yeah. just a minute." and puts me on hold. he returns with , "can I help you?" no, I will go to newbury. he says ok and hangs up. nothing but problems with delivery, pick-up and quality at chardon. newbury is father, but quality, professional service. bye bye, chardon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I called in to ask if they had dining in. The answer yes. My daughter and I went there and were very dissapointed. We have been to the Zeppe's in Newbury which is outstanding. They have "seating" like Mr. Hero not dining. At any rate we ordered sat down and were amazed to have our food brought to us in to go containers. Worse yet were the salads we had. Tomato chunks taste like they are poured out of a cardboard container of "chopped tomatoes" Ewe. Lettuce was not crispy but wet and see through, Again ewe. Lstly I ordered a slice out of the old spinning heated pizza tray. It was tepid at best I was going to take it home and reheat it until we took a piece of the crust to taste that and nearly broke a tooth. Stick to to go or take out. this is not a dining in kind of place

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Not as good as it has been in the past. We ordered a Californian thin crust for take-out to be ready at 5:45. It was sitting on the shelf , ready for pick-up when I got there. I think it was ready by 5:30. It was only warm, not hot. Yes, it was as tasty as ever, but I think they forgot the main ingredients. Many of the pieces (16', XL) did not have artichoke hearts on them. The other veggies were scarce and scant as well. We love Zeppe's, but will now travel to Newbury for their pies.

Been to Zeppe's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!