“The King is dead.”
Review of Zeppe's Pizzeria

Zeppe's Pizzeria
Ranked #35 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Description: Zeppe's Pizzeria is an amazing pizza restaurant and we offer full-service catering. Our menu offers a diverse and unique selection of specialty pastas, freshly baked subs and wraps, premium traditional and boneless wings, a variety of delicious appetizers and desserts, and of course, Award-Winning traditional and specialty pizzas. Call us today or try our online ordering and get an amazing pizza delivered today.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We have gotten pizza from Zeppe's once or twice a year for decades. They were the best in town. We ordered again yesterday despite the more recent reviews. It is official "the King is dead." Pizza was bland, wings were covered in a BBQ hot sauce instead of the ordered Buffalo hot sauce. At $33 for a large pizza and a dozen wings they better get back to their old standards before their business fails.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I will now continue to ALWAYS patronize the newbury store. it is a corporate store and knows customer service. the chardon store is a franchise and is more interested in bottom line than anything else. I didn't feel like driving in the snowy weather. I placed an online order ahead of time to be delivered later in the day. delivery was on time. in fact the driver texted me to say he was on his way. EXCELLENT. and he got a healthy tip for that plus ON TIME. this store skimps on ingredients, i'm sure in order to help the bottom line. barely any artichoke hearts or broccoli on the Californian. I also requested an additional item; sausage. there was no sausage on the pizza. shame on me for not checking upon delivery. I called the store. the manager barely apologized and offered a $10.00 credit. no thank you. you have screwed up my order way too many times, I am going back to newbury. he offered a new delivery. not prompt service (after all it was free) and i'm sure the driver knew he wasn't getting a tip, maybe gary (the 1st driver...who is wonderful) split the generous tip I gave him. if you call for a pick up for zeppes and you live in chardon, do yourself a favor and drive the extra mile or 2. newbury will take care of you. also, you can arrive early and have a beer while you wait. tell neal I said hello.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Pizza is only average but is expensive. Quality has gone down over the years with all its food. Pizza sauce is inconsistent. It can have more flavor one time and less flavor the next.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Good deals and the Thin Crust Pizza is good. Probably the best in Chardon. Don't order the house made chips--they need salt and need to be made in a separate fryer, so as of yet, they aren't very good, but I'm willing to try again if they would use Sea Salt and not overcook them! Delivery is very good and they remembered the napkins! A cool place --will be ordering as the money allows--

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

Love the Chicken Bacon Ranch and Meaty Extravaganza pizzas in particular. They are always very generous with the toppings. Great, friendly, helpful team. It's our family's favourite.