“Yikes! What happened?”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Reviewed 7 June 2016

When traveling through a town, I typically stay with chain restaurants since I know what to expect, unless I have a recommendation from a friend. I do not know anything about the other pizza places in Chardon, so friends and I eat at Pizza Hut when traveling through. We have had good service and food on previous visits, but this one fell apart.

There were three in my group. It took a longer time than normal to get our drinks ordered. Once that was finally done, we ordered our food. All of us ordered a Supremo sub sandwich because we had had pizza the day before. 20 minutes after ordering, the server told us the food would be coming out of the oven soon. Ten minutes later, still no food. Another server placed some garlic bread sticks on our table. We did not order those, and we let that server know that. She apologized. A family at a table across the aisle was waiting on them, so she took the food over there. Something was not right with the order as I heard the lady say the order wasn't right.

Our server returned to inform us our food would be there soon. It had now been 45 minutes since we had ordered our sandwiches. When they finally arrived, the one was incorrectly made as it had lettuce on it, and the person had asked for no lettuce. My sandwich was lukewarm around the edges, but the meat was a bit cool in the middle. Either it was not cooked long enough, or it had been sitting out for too long. Our server disappeared for 20 minutes, so I could not speak to her about it. I went ahead and ate the food. (The family at the other table got their food shortly after we did. Something was not right, and they got up and left after telling their server about it.)

Clearly, this was the most disappointing experience I have had at this Pizza Hut.

On the positive side, the restaurant was fairly clean as were the restrooms. However, the negative experiences of the evening overshadowed the dining atmosphere. It will be a LONG time before I eat at this Pizza Hut again. I hope this was an isolated incident as previous visits were great. Manager, if you are reading this, PLEASE make an effort to make improvements and not ignore my commentary. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

This is a solid choice for family dining in Chardon. They have added to their menu. The inside was clean when we recently stopped in for dinner. The counter staff were friendly. Service was good. Food came out quickly.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Great place to eat. Pizza hut has a great pretzel crust and good sauces. My favorite thing about it is they have great spicy wings. Great family friendly place to eat.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Good ole Pizza Hut... Delivery was a bit long, but the food was hot and the order was done right! I'd say this one is a decent place.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!