“Missing something”

Guys Pizza Co
Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Chardon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We recently order carry out from there. The counter staff was less than helpful. When we picked up the order, I swear it smelled like marijuana in there. It took quite a while for the man to come out of the back. He was confused about our order and overall it was not a good experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Ordered a deep dish pizza and was absolutely more than satisfied with the entire transaction! Delicious pizza, great value and friendly service. A++++++++++

1  Thank amaq7772
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I wanted to try new a new pizza place so we ordered from guys. The pizza was hands down the worst pizza I have ever had. I would have been happier with a $5 fresh and ready. for a large pizza and bread sticks we were charged over $20

Reviewed 19 June 2015

As a family we don't get Guys Pizza often but we do when it is pizza night for the schools. Part of the purchase goes to help the local elementary school. The kids like the pizza but my wife and I do not. I always end up getting a gyro which at Guys is called a "Guyro." That is quite good so I never mind ordering from there.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

We have tried a few of their specialty pizzas and they are all amazing. The Hawaiian pizza is to die for. The sheet pizzas are just ok. Very friendly staff.

1  Thank AlwaysReadyT0G0