US$139
US$125
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$127
US$119
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$153
US$149
  • Pool
Cleveland Airport Marriott(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$142
US$135
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$109
Glidden House(Cleveland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$174
  • Breakfast included
The Cleveland Hostel(Cleveland)(Great Value!)
US$78
1,504 results
All reviewscleveland clinichardwood floorsdouble treehistoric hoteluniversity circleshuttle servicecookiesold buildingcase western reserve universityvalet parkingmile radiusart museumhotel shuttlefree shuttleseverance hallself parkvalet staff
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Love this hotel - it's old but updated. I love the charm and the location and the rooms are awesome. The staff is always friendly, it's easy in and out and a great location. The bed linens are so soft and incredibly comfortable! I stay here every time I come to Cleveland

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steven P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Comments such as yours are a great motivator to our team of friendly service professionals who truly enjoy making a difference with each and every guest. We wish you safe travels and please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Love the hotel had one minor issue with housekeeping that still was not resolved missing item other than that wonderful trip beautiful hotel very close to the school makes it very convenient. Second time staying there would definitely recommend a breakfast was convenient rooms were very clean spacious would recommend the junior suite if you have more than four

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. . We are reviewing your comments with our Housekeeping team as we continually work to improve our guest experience with lost and found items. Will definitely share your comments with the Executive Housekeeper in order to make service better. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

P.s. PLease reach out to mjones@mrnltd.com concerning your lost item.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Yes I got water, yes I got a cookie but when will my toilet be fixed, internet fixed, cups and tea provided, construction noise stop (at 2 AM) and soiled towels removed? They couldn't find it in their hearts to offer another room. Construction, replacing flooring (or as I was told) on the floor above is acceptable during daylight hours but through the night? No I don't need another water. But I could us some cups and a tea bag. I got the cookie yesterday I don't want another. I want the WiFi fixed. Oh its AT & T fault. How can you replace towels but not pick up the soiled, on the floor ones? OK toilet won't flush the first day. But still won't flush the second. The Doubletree brand used to be a good brand. In the past year 3 of my 4 stays at doubletree were a problem. Never again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect. Excellence is what we strive for here at the Double Tree Tudor Arms hotel and it is apparent that in this case we “dropped the ball”. I will definitely make sure that the appropriate action is taken to see that this does not happen again. I would like to discuss further if you would like to contact me at steven.pittman@Hilton.com Thank you again and I look forward to your reply!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I had a lovely room on the 11th floor which was really spacious and clean. I used the bar/diner on the ground floor and the staff were helpful and efficient. The valet/doormen were really nice and happy to help with information. Overall it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for staying and for writing a review. I am glad to read that your Doubletree experience was great. Your comments will be shared with the team.
Thank you again and we look forward to be at your service soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel continues with poor to mediocre service and there does not seem to be any adult supervision at any level of the hotel or interest to improve. Someone has to care to look at it from eyes of a guestb

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I am however very sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.
please contact me, via e-mail at steven.pittman@hilton.com