“Very Welcoming and helpful”

DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Cleveland
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were welcomed personally. Sharonna gave us all the information we needed and called us by name. She even added information by name when we later left the restaurant. The staff helped us make a stressful situation better.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steven P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We'll be happy to relay your feedback to Sharionna for the helpful service that she was able to provide. Please visit again soon, and safe travels.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,410)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Double Tree Tudor Arms Hotel this past weekend. We had mentioned in passing to Bruce and Kwame at the front desk that we were in Cleveland to celebrate our anniversary and they took it upon themselves to leave a bottle of champagne on ice in our room while we were out at dinner. I was blown away by the thoughtful gesture! Thanks Bruce and Kwame! Additionally, the hotel was really beautiful and our guest room was clean and comfortable. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate your excellent review about our staff and accommodations. Your compliments will be shared with our executive management team and Bruce and Kwame at our quarterly employee meeting. It is very much appreciated and encourages us to continue to deliver the very best this city has to offer. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back the next time you travel to Cleveland, and thank you again for choosing the Doubletree Tudor Arms Hotel!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Love this hotel - it's old but updated. I love the charm and the location and the rooms are awesome. The staff is always friendly, it's easy in and out and a great location. The bed linens are so soft and incredibly comfortable! I stay here every time I come to Cleveland

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. Comments such as yours are a great motivator to our team of friendly service professionals who truly enjoy making a difference with each and every guest. We wish you safe travels and please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Love the hotel had one minor issue with housekeeping that still was not resolved missing item other than that wonderful trip beautiful hotel very close to the school makes it very convenient. Second time staying there would definitely recommend a breakfast was convenient rooms were very clean spacious would recommend the junior suite if you have more than four

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. . We are reviewing your comments with our Housekeeping team as we continually work to improve our guest experience with lost and found items. Will definitely share your comments with the Executive Housekeeper in order to make service better. Thank you again for your time and feedback.

P.s. PLease reach out to mjones@mrnltd.com concerning your lost item.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Yes I got water, yes I got a cookie but when will my toilet be fixed, internet fixed, cups and tea provided, construction noise stop (at 2 AM) and soiled towels removed? They couldn't find it in their hearts to offer another room. Construction, replacing flooring (or as I was told) on the floor above is acceptable during daylight hours but through the night? No I don't need another water. But I could us some cups and a tea bag. I got the cookie yesterday I don't want another. I want the WiFi fixed. Oh its AT & T fault. How can you replace towels but not pick up the soiled, on the floor ones? OK toilet won't flush the first day. But still won't flush the second. The Doubletree brand used to be a good brand. In the past year 3 of my 4 stays at doubletree were a problem. Never again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect. Excellence is what we strive for here at the Double Tree Tudor Arms hotel and it is apparent that in this case we “dropped the ball”. I will definitely make sure that the appropriate action is taken to see that this does not happen again. I would like to discuss further if you would like to contact me at steven.pittman@Hilton.com Thank you again and I look forward to your reply!!