“Wonderful view!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2017

If you are looking for a relaxing place to sit and look over the water - this is it. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because the food was only average. We had appetizers which included a huge plate of nachos which were ok, but not the best I have ever had. Lots of stuff on them, but kind of soggy. Other plates that came out of the kitchen included many sandwiches which were really kid of average. Prices are on the high side, but then again, you are paying for the view. Would go again for drinks.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great seating right on the water. The food was really good, but the service could have been friendlier. It is a bit pricey.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Each year my husband and I travel down to Shooters to have drinks, appetizers and watch the ore carriers navigate the Cuyahoga River. The staff is friendly and attentive and prices while slightly high are not out of range. The loaded nachos are the best in town.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The view is definitely worth taking in. The drinks were of good quality. Dinner was below average. Prices were very high for what you were given. Close to $19 for a French dip sandwich and fries (below average meat quality), $15 for a nacho appetizer that was not very warm and generic, at best. I think if you are looking for drinks and a fun atmosphere, this might be a decent bet. Dinner, I am sure, you can find much better elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We called to see if we would have a problem getting a table on Thursday night around 6-6:30 and were told, "No problem, we're not busy". We arrived and that was true, the restaurant wasn't busy and the outside deck wasn't serving food due to weather. We were seated by the hostess and sat there for 15 minutes as servers went by without acknowledging us. My husband finally went to the bar so we could get something to drink. I sat there another 5-10 minutes completely amazed by how the servers looked my way, but none stopping to ask if I wanted something. We finally went to the bar and sat there since the bartenders were the only ones interested in making sure we had food. I haven't been to Shooters in years and won't be going back anytime soon. This place could use some help from Jon Taffer.
And I know how hard being a server is. I worked my way through college and made damn good money because I paid attention to the customers. You know, the ones who tip for good service!

2  Thank Janet H