“Very good lunch at a very reasonable price.”

Minh-Anh Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 1,911 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 23 May 2016

A group of 7 of us had a great lunch at Minh-Anh. We ordered different appetizers and main courses and everyone loved what they ate. Lots of choices for vegetarians. Very reasonably priced with good service.

1  Thank TravelerWithOpinions

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I have been going to this restaurant for the past 15 years. I used to work nearby and could enjoy their food once a week; I no longer close by but still manage to get there fairly often. The portions are huge; the prices are so reasonable; the ingredients are always so fresh. I would have given it 5 stars but the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. However, the food is what keeps me coming back. LOVE THIS PLACE.

1  Thank Madeline F
Reviewed 4 April 2016

If you want an authentic Asian restaurant - Minh-Anh is the one! The food is fantastic and it's reasonably priced. My husband and I have been going here for quite some time, and we are never disappointed.

1  Thank Clefoodie77
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Been there several times and my favored dish is pork vermicelli. My husband tried different curry dishes every time and he liked them all. They have the best Spring roll with peanuts sauce. I was happy with the service every time, is simple but quick.

1  Thank blacksea172
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Good food and place look so beautiful. I went there couple day ago with my dad and he loves to try hot fuke sake. When is cold out side PHO is the best choose in Minh Anh's restaurant.