“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

This place is wonderful. Fresh,authentic, and very affordable. The flavors from the homegrown herbs are perfect. The soups are delicious. A must for everyone!

1  Thank Jcstooth

Reviewed 29 November 2016

First time visit for me. Hope we get back to Cleveland soon and often. Delicious from start to finish. I get hungry just thinking about it!

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed 23 May 2016

A group of 7 of us had a great lunch at Minh-Anh. We ordered different appetizers and main courses and everyone loved what they ate. Lots of choices for vegetarians. Very reasonably priced with good service.

1  Thank TravelerWithOpinions
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I have been going to this restaurant for the past 15 years. I used to work nearby and could enjoy their food once a week; I no longer close by but still manage to get there fairly often. The portions are huge; the prices are so reasonable; the ingredients are always so fresh. I would have given it 5 stars but the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. However, the food is what keeps me coming back. LOVE THIS PLACE.

1  Thank Madeline F
Reviewed 4 April 2016

If you want an authentic Asian restaurant - Minh-Anh is the one! The food is fantastic and it's reasonably priced. My husband and I have been going here for quite some time, and we are never disappointed.

1  Thank Clefoodie77