“Delicious!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I loved the salad, bread and eggplant Parmesan! The service was great and the restaurant looked nice!!! I will be back in the future!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We had dinner with some family members and had a great time. Good variety on the menu and reasonably priced. The also had nightly specials. Their salad is unique being a combination of pasta and greens. The server was attentive but not pushy which allowed for great conversations. I was disappointed with my entree of seafood in a white clam sauce. It had little taste and the clams were very rubbery. I am a little more critical because we live in a sea side community and this food just didn't compare to what I am used to. Those that had pasta or more traditional dishes were very satisfied with their meals.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We had a family lunch there and the food was great. We had a fixed menu. Salad, Chicken saobuco, Veal Parmesan and pasta. The food was very tasty. The staff was great and constantly brought refills (bread, chicken, veal and drinks). We had 30 people and a $500 tab. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Classic Italian restaurant, my late Uncle's favorite, hosted our family lunch after his burial. Everything was handled remarkably well. Very efficient with orders, refills, meals, etc. All the food was excellent. Chicken sambuca, veal Parmesan, pasta, salad, bread. Excellent portions at a great price.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I get to the east side of Cleveland about once a year and ALWAYS eat here. Excellent red sauce with a very good beer selection. I always have the veal Parmesan which is excellent. Other entrees are also excellent. I highly recommend.