“Friendly Italian cuisine. Better than average just shy of very good.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2017

“Good morning, Cleveland!” or should I say evening. We arrived in Cleveland in the late afternoon after a day of travel. I am not Italian but I equate Italian food with comfort food. When you are in a strange town, you always know you will find things you like at an Italian restaurant. Arrabiata’s is no exception. The décor is warm and inviting. There is a full bar and it is kid friendly.

The house wines were good; we each had two glasses. The Wedding Soup and Pasta Fagioli had the flavors that you wanted. On a cold spring day they warm you up for the meal. The dinners come with a house salad, your choice of dressing. The Veal Marsala is a good choice. The portion is large. The same is true for the pasta. If you are traveling you have to send back what you cannot eat.

The price was average but not cheap-eats. Don’t let that hold you back.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great menu and wine list. Try the Chicken Oscar or the Antipasto entree. Both were outstanding. The house Pinot Grigo was delectable.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I loved the salad, bread and eggplant Parmesan! The service was great and the restaurant looked nice!!! I will be back in the future!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We had dinner with some family members and had a great time. Good variety on the menu and reasonably priced. The also had nightly specials. Their salad is unique being a combination of pasta and greens. The server was attentive but not pushy which allowed for great conversations. I was disappointed with my entree of seafood in a white clam sauce. It had little taste and the clams were very rubbery. I am a little more critical because we live in a sea side community and this food just didn't compare to what I am used to. Those that had pasta or more traditional dishes were very satisfied with their meals.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We had a family lunch there and the food was great. We had a fixed menu. Salad, Chicken saobuco, Veal Parmesan and pasta. The food was very tasty. The staff was great and constantly brought refills (bread, chicken, veal and drinks). We had 30 people and a $500 tab. I would highly recommend this place.