“Great pizza”

Scotti's Italian Eatery
Ranked #174 of 1,917 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 17 May 2017

When I have a taste for pizza, I go here. I always order their portobello mushroom sauce with chicken and hot peppers. Their crust is excellent.
This is a cash only restaurant

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Their bread is to die for. I never eat bread especially not to dip in oil but I make an exception for this place because it's so special.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Went with friends. Very cozy atmosphere. The herb bread and dipping sauce were amazing. Our table ordered salads... very fresh with vegetables and topped with fresh mozzarella. Pizza was tasty with a medium crust, made fresh and baked where you can see it. Burgers were very good sized and pasta dishes had a slightly sweet sauce. This was a great find for ladies night out! Owners surprised us with free dessert. Raspberry cake! Great service, very reasonable prices! Cash only! Will definitely return!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Wonderful neighborhood restaurant. Great Italian food. Very reasonably priced. The most beautiful patio in the summer with great flowers. Service is great too

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I will absolutely return to Scottie's!

I was very pleased with the quality food in a relaxed atmosphere offered here. My salad was fresh. The wedding soup had a hearty broth without being heavy. I ate my fill of the red pepper pesto (with shrimp) with plenty to take home. Our server was also fantastic, especially considering we came in shortly before closing. I really enjoyed the experience and can't wait to try more dishes!

Been to Scotti's Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!