“Excellent Lunch Again”

Scotti's Italian Eatery
Ranked #169 of 1,918 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I try and get here every few months. The pizza is perfect. Crispy, think and great sauce and meat. My client had the pasta and meatballs with bread and salad and he raves about it. All for about 25 with tip. The service was excellent as was the plentiful ice tea and air conditioning. Usually we sit on the patio--not today. Just a real gem 1 minute off Route 90/2 on 185th in Euclid.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

1st time food was already prepared. Had the spaghetti and meatballs take out food and shopping for Italian ingredients.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I have eaten here several times with family members and the food has always been good. My husband and daughter love the Lobster Ravioli. We also love the bread and olive oil dip. My son loves the calzones. I usually get the Chicken Marsala which has always been good. The place is small and is a cash only business. You may have to wait for a table at dinner time but there is a patio if the weather permits. We like the homey Italian feel of the place. Service is friendly.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

When I have a taste for pizza, I go here. I always order their portobello mushroom sauce with chicken and hot peppers. Their crust is excellent.
This is a cash only restaurant

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Their bread is to die for. I never eat bread especially not to dip in oil but I make an exception for this place because it's so special.

Been to Scotti's Italian Eatery? Share your experiences!