“Pizzazz not that Jazzy”

Ranked #609 of 1,884 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The food here is VERY GOOD (as is their take-out), but the ambiance is too dark and crowded. Wait staff is very nicely trained.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Visited with a friend the evening before running a long race, we needed carbs. The front entry has a take-out counter and a book for dine-in guests to sign when they arrive. We were second in line and first seated because the first in line was a group of five. The service was attentive, we got the pasta we wanted, the starter salad was simple but fresh. I had spaghetti with meat sauce and a couple of meat balls, they were delicious. I would go back back if I'm ever in the area again.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had not been back to this restaurant in over 7 years. It was just as good now as before. There were a nice selection of beers. But, the food was excellent. I had the Veal Parmesan and it was as good as before. The excellent sauce is what made it! And our server was absolutely excellent in all respects!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

My family loves this place and we've been here often. Not for great food, but because it's family-friendly and cheap. The huge cheese-covered salads are bizarre and not healthy. The pizza is average, nothing special. It's cute and fun, but not great food.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Great place for lunch or dinner or carry-out. Pizzas are really good. Garlic bread is really good - lots of cheese!! Their house salad dressing is the best. You can even buy containers of it! My favorite salad is the grilled chicken salad. A small salad will last me for 3 lunch meals!