“Neighborhood Gem”

Ranked #358 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Love this Italian store.
I was just on there on Saturday buying, homemade sausage, lasagna noodles and a case of tomatoes to make sauce.
Toni Auletta and her family are great.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

The best Italian store,bakery,deli,carry out, and catering. We are so fortunate to have this gem around the corner!
You must try the stone oven baked ciabatta bread, foccacia and pepperoni rolls!! Delicioso!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

On June 1st, I had a surprise birthday party for the wife at the house; but, one of the biggest surprises was the tasty food! Toni, at the deli "walked" me through an excellent menu and I think we came up with a winner. Had 16 people and chose Chicken Marsala with Potatoes Oregano. Some hot mushroom gravy to go with it and a side of 1/2 white & 1/2 red Focaccia pizza made the main meal. The aunts brought salads & deserts as well! Thanks to Toni and all those fine people at Distefano's! Oh, did I mention that the wife was surprised? Try it you'll like it!!

Reviewed 1 November 2012

We visited this Italian deli at a friends request. It was a great experience. It was so busy, regulars coming and going, buying delicious meats and cheeses, breads and of course the pastries. Everything was fresh and looked just made. We had to try the cannoli's. They had run out of them when we arrived, so the owner went in the back and made them fresh for us. She was very nice and helpful. We tried the cannoli and they were the best we had ever had. We also got an assortment of the pastries and they were out of this world. I sure wish we lived closer to this great deli. I would have to go there everyday. If in the area, give them a try for a real taste of Italy.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Great breads-the rolls are addictive. Quality cold cuts and good prepared foods. Eggplant Parmesan is very Good. A favorite lunch stop for sandwiches