“Good beer, Good food”

Smokehouse Brewing Co.
Ranked #767 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We went here as part of a larger group with family. We happened upon this place because it was one of the few breweries we could find open on a Monday night. We went on a Monday, which is wing night and during happy hour. We thought our beers were very good. We tried the Pineapple IPA, Mohbee and Peach Gose and thought they were really good and the Centennial IPA was good. The food was tasty. I especially liked the smoked wings for wing night. Nobody had any complaints. I would definitely go back to this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The beer is always good, however the food not so much. Years ago we loved this place, the food was great and so was the beer. That's all changed
The mac and cheese with pulled pork was bland, service was not great. Our waiter . brought the wrong item to the table, completely forgot to bring a side dish that came with the meal.

Overall unsatisfied with our visit, almost a $50 tab for two people. Lesson learned will not be returning.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

One of the first of the craft breweries in Columbus and still a place to have a nice meal and a good beer. I like the McLennan Scottish Ale in particular. Check out the Firkin which is typically an infused version of one of their house standards.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I had the brisket platter - with Cole slaw and fries. My co-worker had a slider combo with brisket, pork, and chicken. Both of us really enjoyed our meals and would go back again!! Next time we are in the area we will be back. Service was VERY FAST. Everyone was friendly. It's clearly a local favorite because the place was packed!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit. The parking lot was packed and I had to wait a few minutes to be seated, but that was the only glitch in the entire experience.

I had the pulled pork sandwich. I will be back!