US$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$79
The Blackwell(Columbus)
US$154
  • Restaurant
US$65
US$53
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrooftop poolaveda productsvalet parkingthe concierge loungenice hotelbathroom doorper dayvalet staffhotel bartwo queen bedsbusiness travelenjoyed my stayshort northlobby areathe room was niceupon checkfitness center
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I am a Marriott rewards member and have been for over 3 years but after my experience with the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel I will never come back to another Marriott again. I canceled my reservation 24 previous to the date of reservation. I saw that there was a 48 hr cancellation policy so I made a phone call to talk to their reservation staff to see if I can get out of it without being charged. They assured me that this was not a problem and understood and sent the cancellation email to confirm. However, the next day i was charged for the full rate. When I called to discuss this with their director of finance they told me they couldn't help me and even though i was a loyal customer and was told the cancellation was approved. I will never return to any Marriott's in the future and will continue to be a loyal Member to the Hilton from here on out. There customer service would never treat a member with horrible customer service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mkais1
Abbey G, Director of Hotel Operations at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your reservation. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations and for the conflicting information. We are further disappointed that your overall impression of Marriott was impacted. Thank you again for sharing and we will review to ensure we are always working to improve our processes.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed here for my birthday November 3rd-5th. I had 2 rooms. Came in from Pittsburgh, PA. I was really pleased with this hotel. The staff is very nice and professional. I wanted to thank Ebony and Yordi for their hospitality. Loved being right in the heart of town. Close to great brunch places and a night out in town.

Would recommend this property. The hotel itself is beautiful. From the lobby to the rooms. Thank you for your service. I would stay here again in the future when I make my way back to Columbus.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Found a great deal on Priceline. Hotel was great. Valet parking only which I find annoying. We had a drink in the bar. Typical hotel with a glass of wine averaging $13. The workout room was great. Had some nice additions like bosu and ab rollers. Didn’t stay long enough to have breakfast but looked like the buffet was pretty popular. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed three nights for a work conference, 9th floor. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and bathroom/shower was clean & good sized. Conference rooms were nicely done, had good sound, and the food was better than most. Starbucks across the street (pre-order on app to save line), CoGo bikes ($8 per day) kiddie-corner. Very close to good restaurants and a couple of dive bars. One block from state capitol building. Overall recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017

The hotel front desk staff has a nasty attitude. They were not helpful and very rude on the phone. I had no problem with them face to face, but the need custom training. Most decision to stay, buy or deal with a particular company is made over the phone. I am glad there are other hotels to deal with in downtown Columbus. If you have a choice stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Lance D, Manager at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Good morning and thank you for providing feedback surrounding your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that we were not able to meet the expectations you had.

After reviewing your comments, I am greatly concerned about the service levels you received at the hotel; but was hopeful that you may be provide just a little more detail surrounding the poor service you received so I may properly follow-up with the individuals involved. If you are able to provide more detail and follow-up, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel.

Regards,