US$125
HIExpress.com
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
  • Breakfast included
US$79
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$56
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
Hotwire.com
All reviewsearly flightnext morningfront desk staffshuttle servicecomfortable bedsohio statecmhtub
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here while traveling for work this is a good location near the airport with a shuttle. I stayed 2 nights, and the first floor was in the finishing stages of a remodel, with the upper floors completed so everything is fresh and new. Check in was smooth and quick.
I found my room clean and fresh my double room had a fridge, microwave, and 2 double beds which were very comfy with several pillows. Breakfast was just ok but with all the usual items including waffles, sausage, eggs, potatoes. There is a small but nice indoor pool and hot tub. There are several choices in the area but Country Inns & Suites Columbus was fresh comfortable and a good value.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Jessica M, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbus Airport, OH, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the newly remodeled rooms and we will be finished with the first floor areas soon.
We hope to see you back soon the next time your travels bring you to Columbus again!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 3 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Shawn started my visit off by letting me check in really early, he couldn't have had a better attitude, star employee. I was in a King suite, beautiful, for being on our corporate lodging list this room was by far the best room I've had from that list. The staff answered the phone (which I've found many don't) and all had good attitudes and smiled and said hello. The room was clean, plenty of hot water, 2 Tv's , double doors to the bedroom so one person could be sleeping while one is on the couch watching TV or working.

Room Tip: King suite
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I wasn't expecting a 4 star hotel by no means but for the price, it was overall very good. Our family was there with my daughters travel soccer team and I think everyone agreed it was a nice place. We booked on TripAdvisor and saved about 40%. The staff was as good as it gets, very friendly and was there for anything we needed. The rooms were updated and clean. Ours had 2 beds, mini fridge and microwave. Bathrooms looked updated recently and were very nice. Pool was ok and breakfast had a lot to choose from but was a littlr bland. It was free though and served it's purpose. Overall, I would definitely consider them when staying again in the area. No real complaints and that's rare for me as I tend to want perfection everywhere I go.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to have your family stay with us during your travels! We welcome you to stay with us again the next time you are in the Columbus area!