“Excellent food”

Ranked #832 of 2,342 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food
Feel at home or better service
Chucken ribs pork beans salads
Nice place
Rigth at Bolton Field Airport

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice small mom n pop shop. Airplane models hanging for the decor at the very small airfield restaurant. We had the ribs and chicken platter and the made a pitcher of Arnold Palmer (1/2 lemonade, 1/2 tea) just for me.
I really enjoyed the meal and appreciated the service. The moist towels after to wipe off the delicious BBQ sauce was a great touch.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

While I can't say this was anything much more than average BBQ, it was nevertheless a welcome find while waiting for a plane. I had a pulled pork sandwich, which they called something else that I've forgotten. It was served on a big hoagie style bun and I had coleslaw on the side which was OK as well.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We flew into Bolton field today because of a review on another site. The from the other site was dead on. Great food at a great price. Carol greeted us at the door and it was just like being invited in to her home. Service was Excellent. Carol told us the in the summer they put up a tent so that you can eat outside. We will visit again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

If you enjoy ribs that were 2 or 3 days old and conveniently warmed up in an oven then this place is for you...maybe we should of known better when we walked in and were the only ones there...very disappointing that restaurants can feel this is ok...we will never return!

2  Thank Chris S