“Mouth watering paella and soups!”

Barcelona Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #31 of 2,356 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Spanish, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jaeger Street
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Every single time we visit they have something else added to the menu that adds to the greatness. They always make me a vegan paella that makes my mouth water just thinking about it. And if they ever have the watermelon soup GET. IT! Its so amazing!

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Second time at Barcelona. Both visits left me wanting. The physical space is attractive and inviting. The food has just been okay. I had the pan roasted duck breast, which was largely flavorless and unimpressive. The Tapas plates were interesting, but nothing was "stand-out" great. Overall, nothing would make me put this at the top of my list of places to visit again.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

One of the best restaurants in Columbus will not disappoint! Tapas and drinks to please everyone you know. I've been here for intimate dinners with the hubby and too celebrate family birthdays.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We arrived early to enjoy happy hour prior to our dinner reservation. The Happy hour tapas selection was excellent but for me the drink selection was not my preference so I ordered a regular priced drink. Still the tapas selection and quality was excellent. I would come back for happy hour. For dinner, there was a special 3 course menu which we opted to try and decided to split between two people. The pork cheek appetizer was over the top in taste and tenderness. Not overly spiced but very succulent. For the main we had pork loin and were shocked to see two large loin portions about 6-7 ounces each. We took home leftovers.... The pork had diced yams, bacon and a fruit sauce which was very good. Nice subtle flavors. For desert, we choose the lemon pudding with 2 shortbread cookies. It was a small amount but just enough after a large meal and tapas at the bar. Our waitress Stacy was very good. What I especially loved was the timing of the meal. It was well spaced. I hate being rushed. Everything was very good. The decor, staff and food are worth trying. It was an enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Mallamendo
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Barcelona is a Spash themed restaurant that also serves American classics. The food is somewhat unusual, but not beyond the pale. The tapas and paella are terrific, and you can get more traditional things as well. The decor is urban bistro in an old building in German Village. They also have a wonderful courtyard garden that is delightful during warmer weather. Service is also very good.