“Good brisket!”
Review of Holy Smoke BBQ

Holy Smoke BBQ
Ranked #476 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I had the brisket sandwich that came with creamy coleslaw. The brisket was tender and flavorful. I tried a few of the bbq sauces and liked the "smoke" the best to compliment the meat. The coleslaw was okay. It could have used a smidge more vinegar to counterbalance the brisket. I'd go again.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

This was my first visit to North Market in Columbus, OH and as I was walking around trying to figure out what to eat, I came upon Holy Smoke Barbecue, the aroma of the smoke flavor was great. I tried the six ribs and Mac and Cheese. The ribs were tender and delicious. The next time I am in Columbus, I will eat at Holy Smoke Barbecue again. I have eaten smoke ribs in many states and this makes my list of great ribs. Oh yeah, they also have smoke chicken and sausages. Check them out!

1  Thank MrsSan
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I have to say I have traveled quite a bit and have had some really good BBQ around the country. Holy Smoke really surprised me with flavorful ribs cooked just right. If you want good ribs in Columbus head down to Holy Smoke in the North Market.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Stopped into the North Market for a bite to eat for lunch while at an event at the convention center. We tried the ribs, the meat was good and the smoky sauce was ok. They offer many sides, but decided to just taste the ribs, as there are so many food options in the North Market to try. I have to say they were average for me, but if I was in Columbus again, I would try again.

1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed 28 June 2015

It seemed over-priced for the portion you received. The brisket was hard to cut, and had no smoke rings at all. The sauces were good, with 3 to choose from. Counter service was ok, but had to wait about 6 minutes for them to return from somewhere.

Been to Holy Smoke BBQ? Share your experiences!