“George's Coney & Gyros”

Ranked #542 of 2,357 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 12 April 2015

George's continues to be a great place to go to. Since his move, business is getting better. Its always nice to see Nick and his crew. A great bunch of people. If you would like to order by phone its 614-539-GYRO (4977). He is open Tuesday thru Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

This place certainly fancy, and it's off the beaten path, but the food is quite tasty. I had the coneys and they were large, with a ample amount of meat and cheese. I am looking forward to a return visit to try a gyro- if I can resist the coneys.

Reviewed 12 October 2014

My husband introduced me to George's 20 years ago and I fell in love with it as well;) best coney's I've ever had. The fried mushrooms and onion rings are pretty awesome too. The people are very nice and have watched our little ones grow up:)

2  Thank Phalcart
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a very casual place that has a large to go business. The recently moved from Georgesville Rd. and I have to say it is great to have them in Grove City. We tried many items and all of it was awesome.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been to this restaurant for years. I have been through all the moves this restaurant has made. Nick his wife and crew are great people. If you compliment Nick he will tell you "No discount". The menu is smaller, the seating inside the restaurant is smaller, but nice and clean. If you like greek food, there are some offerings. The famous coneys are still there and very popular. The outdoor seating is available when the weather cooperates.