“Good Coney's!”

Ranked #541 of 2,357 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 9 July 2015

It's really hard to find a good coney dog. This is the best I've found thus far in my never ending quest to find the "perfect" coney. This place is pretty good. Small restaurant with not much seating but good coney sauce. I asked for extra sauce so that I could really do a proper taste testing. The gentleman who makes the sauce is in his 90's and makes the sauce everyday. Worth the trip....we will frequent this place often.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Have past this place since they opened at his new location. Had to stop for a Gyro. It was awesome. I love coneys so ill be back. Nick was so funny. What a great guy.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

George's continues to be a great place to go to. Since his move, business is getting better. Its always nice to see Nick and his crew. A great bunch of people. If you would like to order by phone its 614-539-GYRO (4977). He is open Tuesday thru Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Reviewed 27 February 2015 via mobile

This place certainly fancy, and it's off the beaten path, but the food is quite tasty. I had the coneys and they were large, with a ample amount of meat and cheese. I am looking forward to a return visit to try a gyro- if I can resist the coneys.

Reviewed 12 October 2014

My husband introduced me to George's 20 years ago and I fell in love with it as well;) best coney's I've ever had. The fried mushrooms and onion rings are pretty awesome too. The people are very nice and have watched our little ones grow up:)

2  Thank Phalcart