“Very ordinary food truck.”
Review of OD on BBQ

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
OD on BBQ
Ranked #1,218 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Wet-style ribs are not my thing. So if you like'm wet, you're in luck. Mac n' cheese was also wet-style.... There wasn't anything bad, I just couldn't find anything memorable. My companion had chicken. Again, nothing overtly bad, just nothing special.
In relation to the quality of the food and the fact that its a food truck, it's not a great bargain. It wasn't expensive, but it wasn't a great deal either.
Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The reviews are right, this place is the real deal. I'm so happy to report that fact, i've been searching for a local BBQ place that I can rely on to get my fix. It's been far too long since i've had brisket and beans this good. When you have some for yourself, you'll agree. You owe it to yourself to stop in and get some for yourself.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I LOVE this place. It is definitely some of the BEST BBQ to be found in Central Ohio. Worth the drive down Winchester Pike. Make a small trip of it and stop in next door to Smiths Farm Market for some great pies!

We have eaten here on NUMEROUS occasions. Very bare bones truck and bbq. No frills. Who needs them? His corn pudding is so great I crave it. I love the pork. My husband prefers the brisket. Both are great.

We ordered one of his smoked turkeys last year for Thanksgiving and that too was a delight. Full thanksgiving meal with two sides for less than 65 bucks. I couldnt have made one that cheap.

Dan is friendly. Hard working. And makes one mean BBQ. Come check him out and support this local gem!